2004 isuzu rodeo
This SUV has the usual number of dings and scratches for an eleven-year old vehicle that’s been well used, but overall in great condition. I take it into a car wash on a regular basis to power wash the undercarriage (especially during the winter months) and there is no rust anywhere on the body that I can see.
This SUV has had regular maintenance by professional mechanics ever since I’ve purchased it and is presently in good mechanical condition with no oil or fluid leaks. The most recent work I had performed was changing the transmission fluid along with an oil change (September), and rebuilding the starter motor and cleaning all electrical contacts in November. I just had the smog and safety inspections performed in September and the SUV is currently registered with clean title.
This SUV has the following features:
– Maroon with beige interior, cloth seats (no rips or tears). Center console with storage, drink holders.
– 3.2 LT engine with electronic fuel injection and four-way anti-skid braking. I’ve used Mobile 1 synthetic oil since the very first oil change.
– Towing package. 2″ receiver hitch with 7-pin round electrical socket. Among other feats, this SUV towed an 18 foot power boat from Mississippi to Woodbridge with no problems.
– Roof rack with cross bars. Allegedly can support 200 pounds but I’m never had more than 60 pounds loaded on them. The roof rack works fine for hauling my kayak.
– Power driver seat, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, tilt steering wheel.
– Swing-out rear lower cargo door with lift-up rear window. Rear windshield wiper and window washer.
– Rear seats fold down for a roomy cargo area as needed.
– Tie-points for child restraint seats on the rear seats, rear adjustable head rests.
– AM/FM/CD player with two 12VDC power plugs.
– Alloy wheels and factory mud flaps that do a great job of keeping the lower body free of mud and rock damage.
– Full-sized spare tire hung under the rear body, common for most Isuzu light trucks and SUVs.
Now for the full disclosure stuff:
– Remote key does not work. Probably a bad battery in the electronic key but I haven’t tried changing the battery as the remote key is not that important to me.
– The key lock on passenger side door apparently came loose and fell into the door. I haven’t felt like taking the door panel off and fixing it.
– The five-changer CD player does not work, possibly because I haven’t used it for several years.
– One fog lights stopped working shortly after the safety inspection. I can remove them for this sale if the buyer wishes. Fog lights are not needed to pass safety as they are not required equipment.
– The “check Engine” light periodically comes on, then after a day or so goes off again. I’ve had this issue checked by my mechanic, and he’s never been able to conclusively identify an issue. It may be a faulty sensor.
I’ve kept my maintenance records and can provide them if the buyer wishes.
That’s it. For all this, I’m asking only $2500 which is well below Kelly’s Blue Book. This would be a great family and commuting car.